LABORATORY QUALITY POLICY
Business Management & Quality Policy
The Assured Testing Services laboratory staff and management are committed to providing our customers with reliable and accurate testing services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025.
Purpose of the ATS management system related to quality:
– To maintain compliance to ISO/IEC 17025.
– To provide consistent, accurate, and timely service to our clients.
– To ensure client satisfaction and confidence.
– To maintain strict client confidentiality at all times with or without non-disclosure agreements.
– To continuously strive to improve quality.
– To be safe, cost effective, and profitable in our operation.
The management and ownership of Assured Testing Services is committed to maintaining the integrity of the laboratory services, human resources, and the management system controlling the operations. Any changes to the management system, the laboratory capabilities and services, or laboratory personnel shall not be made unless those changes comply with ISO/IEC 17025 / A2LA / NADCAP requirements.
The management and ownership recognize that the continued success of Assured Testing Services depends entirely on the highest levels of quality work, timely service, value pricing, integrity in business relationships, and profitability as applied to meeting customer requirements. Further, it is expected that all activities and duties carried out by Assured Testing Services personnel shall at all times be compliant with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
To those ends, the management and ownership of Assured Testing Services is committed to ongoing development of the management system and continually improving its effectiveness by providing the human and capital resources as necessary to do so.